Monday, February 9, 2009

Funny Story...

Several weeks ago Matt and I were out and about running errands. At Lowe's they had a display at the end of one aisle with some type of construction worker toy set, complete with hard hat, tool belt and all the necessary construction worker tools. This would be awesome for Levi! I pointed my find out to Matt who looked at the set, looked back at me and said, 'Levi is way too young for that' I looked at Matt, looked back at the toy set, 'Get out of here, it's perfect for Levi'. I marched right over to the display and plucked a package from the grouping. There on the back, in big letters, 'Ages 7+' I obviously have no idea what is age appropriate. Maybe I should leave the toy selections to Matt from now on.

1 comment:

Marni said...

levi would have loved it even if it would have been a little "old" for him. he told me he wants to be a construction worker when he is "big".