Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Baby Head and Baby Feet

I got to meet with my OB yesterday and after some pushing around, she was able to determine that the baby is definitely sideways. And, the reason for all the pain I have been having is that there is a hard little head pusing on the ligament on my left side. So, the aches and pains that have come with the stretching of the ligament are just seriously intensified because there is extra pressure on it. I just have to keep changing position when it gets bad. But something else is that baby B does not like to stay curled up all the time. I have been feeling kicks so far to the right side that they are practically in my back. The OB says the baby is just stretching out (gee, thanks).

All in all the doctor was pleased because the baby is starting to move in the right direction for delivery!

No comments: