Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I'M.............................

NOT pregnant! YEAH! What? Did I really just say I'm happy to NOT be pregnant? Yes, when Flo arrived today I let out a huge sigh of relief. And Abby for the reasons you mentioned - vomit (hopefully not because we're all "mature" drinkers), cigars, others being drunk from fabulous wine and me sitting on the sidelines was not going to be my idea of an awesome vacation.

June sounds like a good month to start. July and August sound good as well. At this point who knows with my cycles being messed up maybe June will be the next possibility. Are we having cold feet? Marni you've already taken the leap and Cara you're having chills - it sucks to be in limbo! Let's be honest - will we ever be truly ready? I'm guessing not. It seems like so many parents of little ones say "wait as long as you can - they're great but life is SO different". What am I supposed to do with that information. Obviously life will be different but it's enhanced because you're enlightening a new life and molding a new person to be someone wonderful - right? Marni and Jeff still have a great social life. I think the scary, hard part to think about is having to grow this little person INSIDE my body. Everything I do with my body during those months could have an effect on the outcome of this little one. Jami+ type 1 diabetes+ pregnancy= anxiety.

No comments: