Monday, May 4, 2009

A Sign From Who?

Matt and I know that we would someday like to have children, we are just not that sure when that someday may be. Apparently someone out there thinks that that someday should be now! I opened the front door yesterday to find a teething ring, neatly placed, in the center of my front porch. What the !?!? This certainly does not belong to us and after running through a brief list of our friends with children, I can not seem to think of who may have 'dropped' this on our front porch. None of our friends have children of teething age, not that I know when that age is anyway! So, who left the teething ring (TR) on our porch? I do not mean to excite anyone, the TR is not a message to all that I am pregnant. I do think the TR is a (funny and clever) message from someone who thinks that I should get pregnant...anyone want to claim it!?!

1 comment:

Marni said...

when i came over last night- my first thought was: is this a message to me that i should walk in the front door with the kids- baby stuff here, come this way!"....
then i thought- "OH MY GOD! maybe cara is trying to tell me something exciting!"....
neither one was true...(much to my disappointment!)
BUT it would have been a good way to share the news....maybe a good idea for the future announcement???