Thursday, May 7, 2009

expression

how come i didnt buy one of these when i pumped breast milk for 1 year for levi? it would have made life a LOT easier...

so, this time, before tali was even born, i ordered one.
and it is the BEST invention ever!!!!
now, i can wear this absolutely gorgeous and sexy contraption to keep the pump attachments tight against me while i am feeling very much like a cow, so that as i am collecting the food source for my beautiful darling daughter, i can use my hands for much more entertaining things- such as blogging (no mental image needed), reading, and wasting time on the internet....and when im back at work (which im dreading and would love to stay home with my babies forever!), i can sit at my desk while im "milked" and play on my computer. PERFECT!!!!

they're not that expensive. every mommy who plans on pumping should definitely invest in one of these....

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I have one. I agree with Marni. Best piece of bondage wear ever. You can type with it on, answer the phone ("What's that noise?" "Oh nothing, so about those papers...") or read. It's great!