Thursday, October 2, 2008

hippo? camel? thanks jeff.

when i was pregnant with levi, jeff used to call me his "little hippopotamus"....it made me CRAZY...he thought it was cute. but it just made me feel enormous, even more than i already felt. but i forgave him when i held a perfect little boy in my arms and as breastfeeding melted my big belly away.

now, jeff says im a two humped camel.
i have a belly bulge above my belly button- i think due to all my intestines and organs being pushed up by my ever expanding uterus.
and my uterus in its ever expanding state is also bulging out below my belly button...
but my waist line, exactly at my belly button, albeit bigger than normal, seems to be skinnier than the bulge above and below.
so, jeff says i have two humps. like a camel.

can someone tell my husband that comparisons to large, bulging, unattractive animals are not the best things to say to a very volatile and sometimes extrememly hostile pregnant wife!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marni, All you have to do is start referring to his junk as the "cutest little inch worm you've ever seen" and I gar-un-tee those camel and hippo remarks will disappear!