Saturday, October 10, 2009

Aye, A Stressful Dream

Dreaming of giving birth is awesome. No, actually it is the opposite of awesome - nawsome I guess. I had a dream the other night that I was giving birth to baby number two - and Elliot was still only 6 months old. I was so stressed out in the dream and I kept asking Bobby why we were doing this so soon. I could feel the contractions. It sucked. I think this whole teething thing has me out of whack.

Now, to go tend to the screech owl upstairs. Don't let that scare you Cara, it's still awesome to be a mom.

3 comments:

'BOTB said...

My dreams about having babies usually go something like this:
I'm having a cocktail and I realize, suddenly, that I've got a huge, about-to-pop, baby bump. So I have the baby and realize about 3 or 4 months in that I haven't fed it once, I have no diapers, bottles, clothes, or things to go with it. Makes me wonder what my dreams will be like when I'm actually pregnant...

None-the-less, I feel ya.

Marni said...

i find that very funny, because last night i had a dream that one of my friends who also had a baby a little over 6 months ago was 39 weeks pregnant and ready to deliver. when i asked her how that happened, she couldnt answer me and kept just winking and saying she didnt know!

Cara said...

I don't think i've ever had a dream about being pregnant, or being a mom, or giving birth. Maybe that just says a little bit about where I am with the baby fever! I'm going to be a horrible mom, someday!