Monday, September 7, 2009

Tuesday is labor day???

SO - things have changed a bit in the last few days. I'll save all the drawn out details but here is the short version.

I went for my normal NST (non stress test) on Friday which lead to an ultrasound which showed my amniotic fluid is cloudy which lead to me being scheduled for an amniocentesis tomorrow morning at 730am which will lead to me being induced tomorrow night at 8pm if the baby's lungs are mature.

I am feeling so many emotions right now but mostly excitement. Of course anxiety about the big needle in my belly tomorrow morning but also about labor. I know women have been doing this for years and our bodies are made for delivering a baby but I just have fear of the unknown. I can hear everyone tell me what their experience during labor and delivery was but until I feel it myself I will be anxious about how its going to feel. I can't wait to meet beyonce!!

Sorry if this is just rambling but I am totally sleep deprived right now and not making alot of sense.

We will post details when we have them.........

1 comment:

'BOTB said...

Jami, you are going to be a great mom. I'll be thinking about you and hoping that everything goes really smoothly tomorrow with you and baby Beyonce!