Sunday, July 20, 2008

Two Snaps up with a Bag of Chips

Just wanted to dust that saying off and give a whirl after about 10+ years on the shelf. I have been bad on the blogging because I really don't have anything to report at the moment. Next week we'll find out if we're successful in the baby department. Until then, I am just focusing on getting ready for a trial and trying not to let all the strees make my womb a hostile environment. But I will say, that after reading the Omnivore's Dilemma and Sarah Mulder's blog, I really want to join a CSA. How do I sign up?!?! I would also love to look into grass fed chicken and beef, but I don't know if they come in Kosher . . .

And in other news, this week we had more young children at our house than we have ever had at one time - 2. But they were a cute pair. First up, Malka, who is a mere 16 months but already psyched to use a fork - as long as there is cake and/or ice cream on the end of it. Next, Levi, who is rounding third base towards his second birthday but already says sentences and can name everyone in a room (I had Bobby try it and he couldnt' do it - just kidding). If anyone can convince me that having kids could be a good idea, it's these two. The only downside was when Malka had to leave and cried because dad was carrying her away from the cake. I feel you Malka, I really do.

2 comments:

bigloon said...

All of you baby making fools need to check out this site. It's the top 20 most traumatizing baby products of all time! http://www.cracked.com/article_16475_20-baby-products-great-traumatizing-infants.html

'BOTB said...

Hope trial went well this week, Abby!