Friday, November 12, 2010

low grade fever

The past 14 months (well really almost 2 years if you include the time I was pregnant) have been the most incredible, invigorating, trying, difficult, and pure joy I've ever felt. I had no idea what it would be like to bring a new little baby into this world but I have loved (almost) every second getting to know my little man. He amazes me all the time. I still cannot get over the fact that he grew in my belly! Some days I have no idea how I made it through the day and even though I feel like that I officially have baby fever again!

I'm wondering if I am letting myself have this overwhelming urge to grow another baby in my belly now because I know Joey is not ready so it most likely will not happen in the next few months. All I know is I'm starting to look in the mirror and stick my belly out again to reminensce about being preggo. I am absolutely ready for the next little one (moments when Jackson's laugh fills me with joy) and at the same moment not ready at all.

I'm looking to make a career move and I hate that that is impacting my "family planning". I will hopefully know in a month whether or not I will start a new job venture in January and then I can focus on the baby fever or take some tylenol to get "rid" of it for now.

At least lots of friends are having little bundles of joy so I can get my cuddle time in with a baby and still get to sleep through the night :)

Anyone else have baby fever right now?